Anxiety affects 40 million adults in the United States! How about you? What can you do?
Real Life Nutrition Co-Founder Bryan Mudge was plagued with Anxiety for over 20 years. He was prescribed narcotic anti-anxiety medications that were unsafe for him and also highly addictive. In his bout to find something natural he set out on a mission to deliver the most effective, fast acting, safe, natural products. Real Life Nutrition is now sharing these secrets with the world!
This is the three step process that we believe in to minimize stress and anxiety. First, we focus on mind-set, “what we think we actually become.” Second, what we eat and how active we are affect our level of anxiety. Third, we offer natural supplements that work fast to help you combat stress and anxiety in todays fast paced world! We also focus on your “gut health” as part of the solution.
Real Life Nutrition offers supplements that:
- Relieve stress and anxiety*
- Enhance brain GABA levels fast*
- Promote mental clarity*
- Encourage a deeper and more restful sleep*
- Balance energy levels*
- Nourish the Nervous System*
Be less Anxious. Use products that are safe, fast acting, and natural!
ABOUT Real Anxiety Relief
HOW IT WORKS!
FAST ACTING NATURAL SUPPORT FOR STRESS AND MENTAL CLARITY
Due to the complexities of the human brain, there is no simple remedy for stress and anxiety, or the depression they often cause. Science has shown that certain naturally occurring ingredients can help. Our synergistic blend of fast acting ingredients gives you powerful results for increased calm and focus, while at the same time being safe, natural and non-addictive.
Real Anxiety Relief helps to relieve feelings of tension, anxiety and stress while also elevating mood. Real Anxiety Relief works within minutes – most users report feeling the anti-anxiety effects in as little as 20 to 30 minutes.
Real Anxiety Relief works by optimizing brain function. It does this in several ways by:
• Enhancing GABA (Gamma Amino Butyric Acid) levels in the brain. GABA is a naturally occurring amino acid found in food, which is also a potent neurotransmitter in the brain. Real Anxiety Relief uses a unique form of GABA that allows it to cross into the brain via the blood-brain-barrier. Enhancing GABA levels in the brain promotes relaxation and relief from feelings of stress and anxiety.
• Increasing ‘feel good’ neurotransmitters. Real Anxiety Relief helps to elevate levels of serotonin and dopamine, which promote positive feelings and a sense of well-being.
• Normalizing stress hormones. Real Anxiety Relief can help you relax by lowering stress hormones like adrenaline and cortisol. Elevated levels of these stress hormones can be very dangerous and can lead to many health problems. Real Anxiety Relief can help control excess stress and its resulting negative health effects.
• Stabilizing electrical impulses between brain cells. Real Anxiety Relief helps your brain to work better without any stimulants that might make you jittery. Stable impulses between neurons (brain cells) enhance mental clarity and reduces stress and anxiety.
Real Anxiety Relief is a synergistic blend of fast acting ingredients that can subtly affect brain chemistry in a positive way. Our proprietary formula is what separates us from other stress and anxiety products. Each component is designed to ensure optimal functioning to help the body resist stress, anxiety and depression.
• Phenyl-GABA is derived from GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid), an amino acid that occurs naturally in the brain. It is known for its ability to improve neurological functions. PhenylGABA, a more potent form of GABA, is an amino-acid and a neurotransmitter. Only Phenyl-GABA is capable of passing the blood-brain-barrier in significant amounts. It is fast acting and may be used to relieve feelings of stress and anxiety, improve mood, maintain a healthy blood pressure, improve sleep, reduce symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS), diminish signs of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), and help ease the effects of post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
• L-Theanine is an amino acid commonly found in tea. Theanine has been shown to reduce mental and physical stress, promote feelings of relaxation, and improve cognition and mood.
• L-Tyrosine helps to increase production of neurotransmitters such as dopamine. Its effects may include mood elevation, reduction in stress levels, as well as improvements in cognition and physical performance. Tyrosine also supports healthy levels of thyroid hormones which regulate fat burning and metabolism.
• L-Glycine, an amino acid, helps to optimize brain function. Although it is produced naturally in the body and found in foods, many people lack sufficient glycine levels.
• Taurine is an amino acid with many health benefits. Like glycine, it helps to optimize brain function. Also, there is evidence that taurine is beneficial in maintaining a healthy blood pressure.
• Sceletium tortuosum, also known as Kanna, is an herb native to South Africa. It is known to reduce depression, increase tolerance to hunger and stress, and elevate mood.
• BioPerine®, extracted from black pepper, helps the body to better absorb all of the components in Real Anxiety Relief.
Real Anxiety Relief is made with the highest quality ingredients and is fast becoming the best natural stress and anxiety relief product available.
We are required by law to state the following: All claims being made are based on animal studies conducted on the specific ingredients, not the product itself, and that the ingredients may not perform the same way in humans.
SHOULD I TAKE REAL ANXIETY RELIEF IF I AM TAKING PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION?
A: Always consult your healthcare provider before taking a supplement or any medication. Real Anxiety Relief interacts safely with prescription sedatives like Ativan, Valium, and Xanax. Real Anxiety Relief is capable of increasing the effects of these medications at safe dosages. Real Anxiety Relief can be safely combined with prescription antidepressants such as Celexa, Effexor, Lexapro, Luvox, Paxil, Prozac, Wellbutrin, and Zoloft. Many Real Anxiety Relief users on antidepressants find that Real Anxiety Relief allows them to reach the same level of relief with a lower dosage of their medication. Real Anxiety Relief should never be combined with MAO inhibitors. As with all of our products, we always suggest speaking with your physician or designated health care provider before use.